5 6 Random Things!
2. I need trail shoes. I've been putting off buying new trail shoes but it is time to bite the bullet. I'm running trail more often and I have noticed that my road shoes just aren't cutting it. I used to wear Mizuno Wave Ascends but this was years ago. I wonder if the shoe is even similar to what it was when I last wore them? I think I am going to have to plan a trip to Appalachian Running Company to try some on.
3. Stuck in between generations. Do you feel like you are stuck between generations? I'm too young for Gen X but I don't feel like a Millennial. Help!
4. Check out this dinosaur!. Before Garmins, before phones, before mp3 players, I ran with THIS dinosaur!
It was seriously the coolest thing ever to actually be able to run with my disc man. Want to know what I listened to? The Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat sountrack. Over and over and over again!
If you've never been to the nostalgia subreddit, you gotta check it out! That's where I found this beauty.
5. Sleep. When the lack of sleep only plagued me once every couple months or so, I would sometimes take the day off work. Surely I was in no condition to teach a classroom full of children with only 1-2 hours of sleep, right? Well, now that I have sleepless nights one or two nights a week, I can't just not go about my life the next day or else I'd never be going about my life! I just have to suck it up and do what is on the schedule. Some of you ask me if I am really tired after a night of no sleep. I am a little tired, but mostly I feel "blank", if that makes sense?
6. You know that meme... that says: "I'm going to donate these items to Good Will, but first I'm going to drive around with them in my trunk for three months."? Well, I present to you... my trunk.
NO ONE drives straight to Good Will. NO ONE!