Today, I'm going to share 5 Things I'm looking forward to about this weekend!
1. I'm looking forward to... Puzzles. I am in the middle of a cute doggy puzzle and I have a birdhouse puzzle I want to do. I'm basically an 80 year old in a 35 year old body.
2. I'm looking forward to... the Squirrelly Tail Twail Wun. Yes, I'm running a race! It's a half marathon on the trails at Pinchot. I am very familiar with the Pinchot trails. I will not be "racing" this, just running for "fun". I think it will be muddy...
3. I'm looking forward to... sushi with Randy and Michael (and Paul). We are going oooooout on Saturday night! I can't wait to see Randy and Michael (and Paul) and stuff my face with raw fish.
4. I'm looking forward to... catching up on the news and podcasts. I am so behind on what is going on in the WORLD and what is going on in the world of PODCASTS. There just aren't enough hours in the day for me to feel adequately informed!
5. I'm looking forward to... not feeling like I'm "UP HERE" all day. Do you know what I mean by "UP HERE"? Like I can't relax. Like I am stressed, anxious, overworked. Like my shoulders are constantly raised, my butt is clenched, and my brow is furrowed. I just want to feel relaxed. Please, please, weekend, will you help me feel relaxed?