A blog about my life, fitness and fun! (...and maybe a few cat pictures...)

A blog about my life, fitness and fun! (...and maybe a few cat pictures...)

Saturday, January 20, 2018

Weekly Workouts!



Hola peeps! Here are my workouts...

Saturday- 6 neighborhood miles. It was very cold and I had to wear my wind pants! Luckily the sun came out and the wind died down a bit so I didn't freeze. I also did A LOT of dancing at Godspell rehearsal.

Sunday- 6 miler in 14 degreesLiving on the edge, I only wore one pair of pants. It was actually okay and not too cold. I literally ran to the Dollar General to pick up a gift bag and card during my run.


Monday- Lifting chest @ home. Push ups, chest press, shoulder press, core work, and PT exercises were performed.

Tuesday- 6 neighborhood miles before the snow started!

Wednesday- 6 miles after the snow cleared. We had off school due to the snow. I had totally planned to go to the gym to run because it looked really cold out. But when I went out to shovel, it wasn't that bad. I ran on the road and just had to be careful at a couple parts that weren't clear. I wish I could count the snow shoveling as a workout but I barely broke a sweat.

Thursday- Speed work at Planet Fitness. I was going to lift at home but then I remembered we had a faculty meeting that morning and the only thing that was going to get me through it were the kind of endorphins only speed work would provide.


Friday- Lifting back @ home. Oh man was I tired today. Two late Godspell rehearsals in a row. I'm not used to getting home from rehearsal at 10pm. I'm used to being asleep well before then! After my workout I had a protein shake so I could get swole.


How were your workouts this week?

4 comments:

  1. Do you live real close to Planet Fitness?

    ReplyDelete
  2. That weather though! SO INTENSE!

    I've stared using protein powder again too. I forgot how much it alters the taste of a smoothie/shake. It's not terrible but definitely requires some time to get used to!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't mind it. I can just stir some up with milk and be fine. My appetite has been so weird lately.

      Delete