A blog about my life, fitness and fun! (...and maybe a few cat pictures...)

A blog about my life, fitness and fun! (...and maybe a few cat pictures...)

Sunday, January 28, 2018

Nothing is set in stone until you're dead.



"Nothing is set in stone until you're dead."

I know it sounds morbid, but it's true!

Something not working in your life? Are you unhappy? It's never too late to make a change! Keep this thought in your mind as you start this last week in January.

Now go take on the day!

6 comments:

  1. Megan - Love this! I am a firm believer that you must make your own happiness - and be grateful for everything that you have. I also always remember that every one has their own challenges and demons - always be kind to one another, you don't what others are dealing with. And I speak from experience. Happy Sunday! Kristen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for that wisdom, Kristen. I have to sometimes remind myself that everyone has their own shit and to err on the side of kindness and grace.

      Delete
    2. oh believe me, i don't always want to be kind, especially to some a$$hole nurse in the hospital, but i truly try my best to be kind always. even to people that don't deserve it! they actually are the ones that need it the most i believe!

      Delete
  2. We were talking about this on a run today. My friend is a realtor and commented that he hasn't sold any homes this month, even though last year he was one of the top sellers in his group. We've still got 11 more months of 2018 to go.

    Even then, I remember a quote I read recently... dreams don't have expiration dates. You can make a new beginning anytime, too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw I love that quote! I'm going to remember it.

      Delete