A blog about my life, fitness and fun! (...and maybe a few cat pictures...)

A blog about my life, fitness and fun! (...and maybe a few cat pictures...)

Thursday, March 31, 2016

Happy Birthday, Momma!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Today, my mom is celebrating one more year of being on this beautiful planet! If you are lucky enough to have my mom in your life, you already know about her wonderful qualities! In the event that you don't know my mom, allow me to tell you a little bit about what makes her awesome!

1. My mom has an infectious laugh, Okay, it's a cackle. I have been lucky enough to inherit this laugh from her.

2. My mom is determined. If you want something done, she will get it done.

3. My mom is always there for me when I call her crying. She listens to me blubber and makes me feel better.

4. My mom is FUN! She is always positive and in a good mood.


5. My mom is honest. If you want her opinion on something, she'll give it to you.

2016

1977

Happy Birthday to the best mom a gal could ask for! If you weren't my mom, I'm sure you would be my friend!


19 comments:

  1. Happy birthday to your mom!

    Today is my best friend's birthday as well. Good people were born on this day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know A LOT of people born today! It must be a special day!

      Delete
  2. Happy Birthday to Megan's Mom! Such a wonderful, special lady.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday to your mom!! Moms are the most awesome people!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awe, I love this. And people with infectious laughs are simply the best kind of people. Happy Birthday Mrs. Meg!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I completely agree. Peach Michael is a great woman. I'm very lucky to have her in my life.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your mom sounds so awesome, and it takes a strong, independent woman to raise a strong, independent woman, so I know she must be even more awesome than you can put into words :) Happy birthday, Megan's Mom!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She certainly is! I hope my mom reads these comments. :)

      Delete
  7. Oh Megan, I love the blog (today and everyday) and I love the comments. I'm so proud of you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will teach you how to do it an easy way. :)

      Delete
  8. I am searching for some decent birthday party themes for my grandmother’s birthday celebrations. We have reserved one of local party venues but quite confused about selecting a right party theme. Hoping to finalize it soon.

    ReplyDelete