Today's Friday 5 theme is "Favorites". Time to talk about some of my favorite things from this past week!
1. Favorite Moment: Going home on Wednesday afternoon with absolutely nothing to do! Paul was with his family and Wednesday is not a piano lesson night which means... I had the night off from being a teacher and a wife! Yay! (Of course I love hanging out with Paul, but sometimes it is fun to be alone too.)
Obviously, I know how to live it up.
Wine. Cheese. Tortilla Pringles.
2. Favorite Meal: This yummy Mexican inspired plate of randomness. Chicken, celery, tomatoes, cheese, and homemade guacamole! I used it to dip corn chips.
My horrible photos are just one reason I will never be a food blogger!
3. Favorite Puzzle: I've kind of been "off" with my puzzles lately. I actually quit one on Monday! So now I am doing this weird one that is just different colored chairs. It's wasn't super fun, but it was a mindless activity that helped me unwind, so it served it's purpose.
4. Favorite Workout: My 8 miler on Tuesday morning. Sometimes 8 miles during the week seems daunting, but I was actually excited to tackle this one. I had no pace goal and my MP3 player was filled with some good podcasts. Just a very chill "good for the soul" kind of run.
5. Favorite Kitty Picture: Here is my king on his throne!
Today, I'm linking up with the DC girls for Friday 5!