A blog about my life, fitness and fun! (...and maybe a few cat pictures...)

A blog about my life, fitness and fun! (...and maybe a few cat pictures...)

Saturday, October 10, 2015

CHICAGO RUNNERS! GO GO GO!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

We interrupt this previously scheduled Weekly Workout post for a very important announcement!!!

Some of my favorite blog buddies and a real life buddy are running the Chicago Marathon tomorrow! I have only heard wonderful things about this race, so I know you are all going to have a fabulous experience!

Time for shout outs to all the Chicago peeps!





... and of course my friend Tracy!!

You ladies are going to rock it! Not that you need any advice from me, but I hope you have fun and stay focused! You put in the work, now you get the glory of running a freaking marathon!

Here are some of my favorite motivational quotes/images that I hope will pump you up for your run tomorrow...









Leave some love in the comments for the Chicago peeps!

14 comments:

  1. So excited for all of them! Go get 'em!
    ...and your inspirational quotes are gearing me up for my 6 miles today. I have been having a REAL hard time getting motivated lately. I have been getting in the workouts, but making them WAY harder than they need to be, because I feel "checked out"!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am gad the quotes helped! Hey, you just inspired another blog post! Don't worry I will give credit where credit is due!

      Delete
  2. Wishing my best to all the runners! Have fun & enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a great race, runners!!! The weather in Chicago looks perfect. I'm a little jealous I'm not there joining them. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! We are going to have to live vicariously through their race recaps!

      Delete
  4. I am super jealous that I did not get into the lottery this year, but go Chicago runners! It truly is one of the best marathons!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you get in next year! I would like to apply as well.

      Delete
  5. Good luck to everyone running tomorrow! I really want to do Chicago one day.

    ReplyDelete
  6. THANK YOU :)

    Can't wait for tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much! xoxo!!! @hellyontherun

    ReplyDelete