1. GOMI. I blame Ali and Kristina for this one because I never even knew it existed until the other day. And now my life will never be the same.
2. IMDB Survivor message boards. You know I love me some Survivor.
3. Facebook. I am one of those people that even if I don't check it for a day, I still have to scroll down and at least skim my entire news feed. Luckily, I have a lot of people hidden so I only see the stuff I want to see. Like cat pictures. NOT pictures of overnight oats and smoothies.
4. New blogs. If I find a new blog I like, I will literally read it FROM THE BEGINNING. Ali, I did this to your blog a couple years ago. Is that creepy?
5. Vacation stuff. I could just plan and plan and plan. I have planned REAL trips and I have planned IMAGINARY trips. It's funny, sometimes after I plan an imaginary trip I actually feel like I went on it! I can't tell you how many cruises I have researched and "booked" in my head.
The 5 reasons listed above are all the excuse I need to NOT get on Twitter, Pinterest, and Instagram. I'd like to keep my list to 5 things and not 8! Although, my husband recently started to do some social media work for my uncle's company and he has almost convinced me that Meg Go Run needs to be on Twitter!