I'm feeling anxious, ADD, and overwhelmed. When I'm feeling this way, a blog post in list format is the best way for me to get my thoughts down without going bonkers.
1. I ran 6 glorious miles in the morning.
2. I made it through a long day at work. Only two more work days until Thanksgiving break!
4. We went out for Sushi! The best sushi on the West Shore, hands down, is Sapporo East on the Carlisle Pike. It's so good. When I win the lottery, I will eat lunch there everyday.
5. I watched a couple Datelines and hit they hay EARLY!
1. I went for a gorgeous 13 mile run. The weather was perfect and the company was perfect. This was my longest run in several months. It was a real confidence booster!!!
2. Running like that makes me ravenous. It wasn't until I consumed 2 bowls of Fiber One, 1 bowl of Cheerios, a turkey sandwich, and a huge veggie omelette that I started to feel refueled.
3. We took Jelly to the vet. Don't worry, he's fine, but Friday night I noticed little beads of water dropping from his mouth. It was actually very cute, but we needed to figure out what was wrong. He got a full oral exam and the vet determined he probably ate something that wasn't actually food (like cardboard from his scratch pad) and it upset his stomach. He got some meds to settle his stomach. Hopefully it works!
4. I got some good 'ol quality STUDYING done!! I am getting very excited! I'm almost done with all the hard stuff in my personal training book. Coming up are chapters more focused on how to run a business, laws, insurance, etc. I will soon be a personal trainer, people! And by soon, I mean March! (That's soon to me!)
5. We had a big date night! We got some Christmas shopping done at Kohl's and Ross. And we went to Wegman's to use our gift card on dinner (dang, talk about the gift card that keeps on giving!), except Paul forgot to USE the gift card. It's okay, we laughed about it. And I had a
6. Oh, and I found skinny jeans at Kohl's for $19.99!!!! People, you need NOT drop a ton of cash on jeans!
I have a crappy camera but you get the idea!
Wow we need to dust the table.
Chrissy taking it like a man.
6. We spent the evening catching up on our TV shows we missed this past week- Parks and Recreation, Hostages, American Horror Story, and Survivor!
1. I woke up at 7am with a 15lb kitty on my legs and an 18lb kitty on my chest. Our house was 58 degrees. Ugh.
2. I went on a run that I anticipated would be freezing cold, but I was actually overdressed! It inspired me to write a post about how to run in the cold weather. Stay tuned for that one, folks!
My Under Armour pants were dirty.
And my good headband.
And my good gloves. That's why I look like a clown.
3. I studied hardcore. Two days in a row. This is getting ridiculous.
4. The rest of the day was just a lot of blog writing (I have some good things in store for you!), dinner and Freaks & Geeks with Paul, and a super early bedtime. I'm planning to go into work an hour and a half early tomorrow (That means a 4:15am wake up call. BOO!) to make up some time we had off due to a power outage. Hopefully I can get a lot of work done and December won't be super crazy!
What were you up to this weekend?
I can't wait until I get to the point that 13 miles is just another run. I'm training for my first 1/2 marathon in Feb and I'm only in the 4-5 mile range right now. That's a big kitty!!ReplyDelete
OMG your cat is adorable! I must liver under a rock, but what is Monopoly Deal? I looooove Monopoly!ReplyDelete
Monopoly Deal is THE BEST card game ever! It's based off of Monopoly, but it's a card game and takes way less time to play. You can play with 2+ people. My husband and I have nightly 3 game tournaments. :) Now if you look for it, do not be confused by Millionaire Monopoly Deal- it's another version but not near as good as the original.ReplyDelete
Tonya, you'll be there before you know it! That's exciting that you're running your first half!ReplyDelete
Is that a Craft jacket? Love. Jealous.ReplyDelete
My fleece gloves are technically men's gloves, and they flap around something fun when I run in them - but I'm too lazy to fix it :)
It's a Denali jacket from Marshalls and it was only $30!!! That's a fraction of it's original price. It's a reaaaally good jacket. I can only wear it when it's like less than 20 degrees otherwise it's way too hot!ReplyDelete