I have been seeing the Facebook status "10 Interesting Things About Me", "11 Interesting Things About Me", "9 Interesting Things About Me" etc, etc, etc. At first I was ignoring them, because they were just too long to read! But then I started reading them one day and WOW did I learn some interesting stuff about my Facebook friends!
So I'm jumping on the bandwagon! Here are "10 INTERESTING THINGS ABOUT ME". I hope they are interesting enough for you!
1. When I was 17, I was an extra in the film Girl, Interrupted. All I did was send my picture in and they picked me! I was in a party scene that was filmed at the Waterworks building on Front Street and I was also in the graduation scene that was filmed on the grounds of the State Hospital. It was very, very interesting to experience a little piece of how filming a movie works. Oh, and I also got to be up close and personal with Winona Ryder and Jared Leto (he came over and talked to me and a few other googley-eyed gals!), which was pretty cool back in the day!
3. I've run 7 marathons and three of them I ran in the exact same time: 3 hours and 53 minutes. How does that happen!?
Flying Pig Marathon- 3:53:?? !
4. I've only had two boyfriends in my life. My high school boyfriend who I dated about a year and a half, and Paul.
5. Paul and I dated for 3 years but were only engaged for 2 and a half months. We didn't want a huge wedding, so it was easy to git 'er done in a short amount of time!
6. I hate flying. It terrifies me. I have flown twice in my life- once to Boston and once to San Francisco. For the Boston flight I simply manned up. For San Fran, there was Ativan involved. I do not know how I am going to survive a 13 hour flight OVER THE OCEAN when we go to Hawaii. I've already had nightmares about it...
7. I've never been to Florida or Disney. I would like to go to Florida but you couldn't pay me to go to Disney World! I hate crowds. Case closed.
8. I will never have kids. There is not a single bone in my body that wants one, and I will never change my mind.
9. When I was a kid, I LOVED to read. I read all the time. When I got in trouble, I got grounded from the library- because that's all I did!! My favorite series were The Baby-Sitters Club and Sweet Valley Twins. I also loved anything by RL Stine, Christopher Pike, Judy Blume, and the Anastasia Krupnik books.
10. For this last one, I asked Paul to name something interesting about me. "You clench your butt while you're driving," he said. It's true. For some reason, I just can't relax my right butt cheek while I'm driving. You'd think this would make for a lopsided back end but I think it's pretty proportionate.
Tell me something interesting about YOU!
You may also like: