A blog about my life, fitness and fun! (...and maybe a few cat pictures...)

A blog about my life, fitness and fun! (...and maybe a few cat pictures...)

Sunday, November 10, 2013

Congratulations Harrisburg Marathon Runners!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...


Today is the Harrisburg Marathon! As I type this, the runners have been out there for just over two hours, doing the amazing... running 26.2 miles. Harrisburg is a great race. It is a "small" marathon but it is as well organized and has all the amenities of a big race.

It's a great spectating race. Because of the way the course is designed, there are lots of chances to look for your loved one. It is also a fast race. The only hills are during the 2 miles through Wildwood. 

My first Harrisburg Marathon experience was in 2006. That was the freaking MONSOON year. It was my first marathon. It took me over four and a half hours. I remember crying during the race because it hurt so bad. I've learned so much since then and have run many races since then. I tackled Harrisburg last year and thankfully had BEAUTIFUL  weather.

It looks like the runners have some beautiful weather today! 

If you ran today, CONGRATULATIONS!!!!  You will be my inspiration as I go out for my run today.




Congratulations Harrisburg Marathon runners!!! Now go relax and eat!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment