A blog about my life, fitness and fun! (...and maybe a few cat pictures...)

A blog about my life, fitness and fun! (...and maybe a few cat pictures...)

Monday, June 24, 2013

Shake shake, shake shake-ah shake it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...


I love protein shakes. They're yummy. There are 2 ways I normally make them:

1. 1/2 scoop vanilla whey protein powder, 1/4 cup greek yogurt, & whatever kind of fruit I want to add.


2. 1/2 scoop vanilla whey protein powder, 1/4 cup greek yogurt, & 2 tbsp pudding mix (butterscotch and banana cream are the best!)



Protein shakes are a great way to get some extra protein (especially when I get sick of chicken breasts!), they satisfy my sweet tooth, and they're refreshing on a hot summer day.

I thought it would be cool to try having a protein shake at night instead of ice cream. Guess what happened? I ended up having ice cream, too. That plan back fired!


Normally, I drink them right after a workout and they are very satisfying! 


What are your favorite protein shake recipes?

2 comments:

  1. After my family works out, we drink that same exact protein mix in the picture, and we put blueberries or raspberries from our garden in it, and it is really good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Berries sound DELISH. I wish I had a garden, produce is so expensive.

    ReplyDelete