Today's Friday 5 theme is Favorites. I'm going to share my favorite random things from the past week or so!
1. Paul is on Facebook now. He's had a profile for years but never posted anything. You should friend him because he is really funny.
2. I got a new naval ring. I only ever had 2 different rings in my naval. I had a hoop with one of those balls on it from age 22-32. Then about a year ago I took it out for an MRI and lost the ball, so I got a fake rhinestone type thing. Well, at the gym on Sunday, I was so sweaty from the treadmill that somehow my naval ring fell out! My stomach looked SO WEIRD without my ring. I mean, I have had a ring in for the past 12 years. The day after I lost it, I went to Hot Topic and got these:
Obviously I am only going to wear top left and bottom right. I may not be too old for a naval ring, but I am definitely too old for moons and yin yangs!
3. Speaking of the gym, Paul is able to workout now! His symptoms have gotten a lot better so now he walks, spins, and lifts at the gym. On Sunday, he went back to Planet Fitness for the first time in a long time. When he swiped his card, the front desk manager said, "Welcome back, Paul! It's been 232 days since your last visit!" Wow!
4. Oh, you know what is going to keep Paul seizure free and able to keep going to the gym??. ON WEDNESDAY, MEDICAL MARIJUANA PASSED IN PENNSYLVANIA!!!! Governor Wolf is planning to sign the bill! WAHOOOOOOO!!!
5. Domestic Forensics: CASE CLOSED. So remember how I woke up on Saturday morning to blood spatter all over my music room floor?
There was more than just this!
We figured out what happened. On Wednesday morning, I got back from my run, and found a shed cat claw on the floor in the guest room. I picked it up to throw it away- like I always do when I find a clae laying around- but this one had BLOOD AND LITTLE GREY HAIRS STUCK TO IT!!! It looks like someone really did catch a little mole or mouse or something!
Today, I'm linking up with the DC girls for Friday 5!