Hey all! I am linking up with Fairytales and Fitness for Friday 5!
I know Christmas isn't about gifts. My favorite part of the holiday season is spending time with family. But today I thought I'd share 5 gifts I got for Christmas.
1. Under Armor gym bag from my Mom and Dad. My old gym bag was too small and had a huge hole in it. My parents hooked me up with this new large bag. I'm going to look 20% more in shape when I walk into Planet Fitness with this strung over my shoulder.
2. 15 lb kettle bell from my Mom and Dad. My old one is huge and full of sand. This one is tiny and cast iron. I love it! It's my baby. What should I name it?
3. Coffee mug from my MIL. Hi-larious!
4. One sentence a day journal from my Mom and Dad. The expectation of writing only one sentence makes keeping a journal seem more manageable, doesn't it? The journal is good for five years, which means there is room to write 5 different sentences for January 1st. So when I go to write on January 1st next year, I can see what I wrote the year before. How cool is that!?
5. Peacock feather hairband from my SIL. I love it! I know it doesn't look as good in the picture because my hair isn't "done", but it is going to look fabulous once I'm all slicked up!