Today, I'm going to share 5 holiday movies I could watch again and again... Are you sick of Christmas posts yet? No worries, it's almost over!
1. Home Alone. This is my favorite holiday movie mostly for nostalgia purposes. I also love the music. John Williams writes beautiful music!
2. While You Were Sleeping. I used to watch this movie every Christmas because it was on Netflix, but it's not there anymore! What shall I do? It's a good movie to watch while doing a puzzle or wrapping gifts. I love the Chicago setting and how "homey" it feels.
3. Christmas Vacation. This was not a movie we watched growing up. I don't believe I saw it until I was an adult! Chevy Chase is hilarious and this is just such a Christmas classic.
4. A Christmas Story. Another movie I didn't watch until I was an adult! This is one Paul will sit down and watch with me, so I have to put it on the list. Did you know they turned it into a musical? I sort of want to see it!
5. The Family Stone. I love to HATE this movie! All of the characters are so annoying. SJP is terrible in it, and it's not really about anything. Yet for some reason... I watch it... and I cannot look away...