Today, I'm going to share 5 QUICK ways you can decorate your home for Christmas. I know many people don't have a lot of time but still like to make their house look festive. Here are some ideas for you!
**Note: Earlier this week I did a detailed Vlog with a tour of my house decorated for Christmas. If you missed it, check it out!**
1. Switch out your normal towels, dishes/plates and pillows for Christmas themes/colors. We have hand towels in the bathroom, dish towels in the kitchen, a couple plates we set out, and of course some Christmas pillows! It shouldn't take long to do a quick switcheroo.
Yes, I decorate my toilet!
Why not a holiday plate for your remote? :)
2. Dining room table. A beautiful holiday table can make the whole room look festive! All you need is a tablecloth, place mats, a centerpiece, and some napkins with candy canes instead of place settings. If you already own these items, it will take 10 minutes (TOPS) to decorate your table. If you don't own these items... hit up Dollar General!
3. Framed Christmas cards. We get lots of Christmas cards in the mail, and if I see a beautiful one, I frame it for the next year and use it as decoration. Take down some photos around your house and replace them with your framed Christmas cards.
I have also been known to frame Christmas Carols!
4. Clear lights and sprigs. You can get strings of 50-100 lights for just a couple bucks. Same with pine cones and other berries/sprigs. They can really spruce up a room and it doesn't take long to set them out. I put them on side tables, my hutch, my wine cabinet, my piano, etc.
5. Presents and stockings! As you wrap presents, set them out as decorations! This may be the easiest way to decorate of all!