A blog about my life, fitness and fun! (...and maybe a few cat pictures...)

A blog about my life, fitness and fun! (...and maybe a few cat pictures...)

Saturday, August 19, 2017

Weekly Workouts


I ran 37 miles this week.
I lifted twice.
I hiked 1 mile.

I ran more this week than I have in awhile. Now that I am back at work, I feel the "need" to run to calm myself down and get focused in the morning.

Here's what I was up to...

Saturday- Lifting back @ the gym and 4 mile run on the road and treadmill. It was a very weird workout! I ran 2.1 miles outside, went to the gym with Paul and ran .9 on the treadmill, lifted, and then ran another mile.

Sunday- 10 miles! I felt good so I just kept running!

Monday- Lifting chest @ home. I didn't feel like lifting, but I did it.

Tuesday- 1 mile hike w/ my SIL and the kiddos then a 5 mile run in my hood. I had a great day with my family! We also went swimming at Little Buffalo State Park.




Wednesday- 6 miles before work. Back to the grind! Not tired.

Thursday- 6 miles before work. Getting tired over here...

Friday- 6 miles before work. Omg thank goodness it's the weekend! It was really hard getting up today. 


It has been SO humid during my morning runs this week. I'm looking forward to sleeping in this weekend and doing some lifting!
Tell me about your workouts this week!

3 comments:

  1. I actually had some good runs this week (except Thursday it was just miserable). I'm glad I have something to look forward to in the fall now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't remember when I upped it to six! I think it was a long time ago though.

    ReplyDelete