A blog about my life, fitness and fun! (...and maybe a few cat pictures...)

A blog about my life, fitness and fun! (...and maybe a few cat pictures...)

Saturday, November 29, 2014

GO GET IT, ALI!!!!!




Ali @ Hit the Ground Running is running the Space Coast Marathon tomorrow! 

This is by no means her first race, but it is her first marathon!!!

Ali, you have trained hard and you have trained smart. Tomorrow is YOUR DAY! Embrace every moment and every step. During the challenging moments, remember how many people are inspired by you. 

HAVE FUN and enjoy the journey that is THE MARATHON!!!



Be sure to head over to Hit the Ground Running and leave Ali some love!

5 comments:

  1. Good Luck Ali!

    I get so excited when I know someone doing their first marathon. :)

    btw: Meg, what app do you use to do your funky little signs?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I use picmonkey.com. I don't pay for the "royal" version, there is plenty you can do with the basic version, and they add new stuff :)

      Delete
  2. Meg, you are so sweet! You always cheer on all of our fellow bloggers!!!! You rock!

    ReplyDelete