A blog about my life, fitness and fun! (...and maybe a few cat pictures...)

A blog about my life, fitness and fun! (...and maybe a few cat pictures...)

Sunday, November 17, 2013

My Go-To Deck of Cards Workout

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
When I want a short, 40 minute, high intensity full body workout, I do 2 Deck of Cards workouts. They don’t require a lot of equipment and they are quick and dirty.
I want to share with you my Go-To Deck of Cards Workouts for when I don’t feel like planning anything fancy… I just want to git ‘r done!

Workout #1
Hearts: Burpees
Diamonds: Bicycle (R+L 2xs = 1)
Clubs: Mountain Climbers (R+L = 1)
Spades: Jump Squats

!!!! Water Break !!!!


Workout #2
Hearts: Jump Rope (in multiples of 10… ex: 2 of Hearts = 20 rotations
Queen of hearts = 100 rotations)
Diamonds: Sit Ups
Clubs: Push Ups
Spades: Kettle bell swings

This takes about 40 minutes, provided I don’t take any breaks. But that’s the point of the workouts!
Have you ever tried a Deck of Cards Workout? Learn how to design your own here!

No comments:

Post a Comment