A blog about my life, fitness and fun! (...and maybe a few cat pictures...)

A blog about my life, fitness and fun! (...and maybe a few cat pictures...)

Saturday, November 2, 2013

Guest Blogging for Jun Dishes!!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Drama


SURPRISE!!!!

I am not writing a blog post today because I had the honor of writing a guest blog for Jun Dishes!

If you want to read all about What it's like to run the Boston Marathon, head over to Jun's blog and read my guest blog post!

Also, be sure to stick around and read more of her writing! 

I discovered Jun's blog due to my love of Big Brother. She won Season 4 of the show and has since written a lot of great articles that includes TONS of inside information on what it's like to actually compete on the show. She also writes candidly about her very interesting life.

So head over to Jun Dishes and check out my first shot at guest blogging!!!!


Did you see Season 4 of Big Brother? There were a lot of VERY interesting personalities that season!!

No comments:

Post a Comment