A blog about my life, fitness and fun! (...and maybe a few cat pictures...)

A blog about my life, fitness and fun! (...and maybe a few cat pictures...)

Saturday, November 16, 2013

Am I a weirdo!!!??? (Do YOU get naked in the locker room?)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

I spent last night browsing through fitness blogs. It's a fun activity. I wasted/enjoyed almost two and a half hours of reading. My favorite thing to do is open up like forty web browser tabs at a time and then just read away. It is so satisfying to read an article and then click the little "x" button and close the tab!

Anyway, I came across a topic TWICE last night that I just had to get some feedback on. There were two bloggers (one man and one woman.. and I totally LOVE their blogs by the way!!) who brought up the topic of nudity in gym locker rooms. Their opinion was that it made them uncomfortable and and that there should not be nakedness going on in there.

Okay. I guess I am a weirdo, then...

I SHOWER at Planet Fitness. I get out of the shower, towel off, and put on my work clothes. So yeah, I am naked in the locker room. I thought that is what the locker room was for!? For getting changed, right???

Now, I don't parade around in all my nakedness. I don't put on my make up sans clothes or anything like that. But I dry off and put my clothes on like... a normal person would do... in a locker room...

RIGHT!?



Am I a weirdo???


No comments:

Post a Comment