A blog about my life, fitness and fun! (...and maybe a few cat pictures...)

A blog about my life, fitness and fun! (...and maybe a few cat pictures...)

Saturday, January 3, 2015

Trainer Tip: Keep your eye on the prize!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...


When the workouts get tough...

When you don't feel like pushing through the last mile...

the last rep...

the last interval...

REMEMBER TO KEEP YOUR EYE ON THE PRIZE!

Each workout is a small step toward your ultimate goal. You won't reach your goal thanks to one workout alone... but each workout, each time you GIT 'ER DONE, you are one small step closer to the ultimate prize!

Big things don't happen overnight. So keep your eye on the prize. It's there, waiting for you!!!!

5 comments:

  1. Great motto! When I did intervals two days ago I actually said this to myself, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been thinking about this lately. It's so easy to slack on goals but the time will pass anyway, so we may as well do something each day that moves us forward in the way we want!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have to remind myself of this constantly. I want to train and drop minutes off my pace in weeks but I have to remind myself it takes years to see those types of improvements.

    ReplyDelete