Today, I'm going to share 5 TV shows that are always on my DVR.
1. Morning Joe. I only started watching this morning show a couple months ago. It's three hours long, so I don't watch the whole thing and I don't watch it every day. But I always record it just in case something is going on in the news and I want to hear Mika and Joe's perspective. Additionally, their first 45(ish) minutes are available in podcast form, so sometimes I will listen to the show that way. They cover the best stuff in the first 45 minutes anyway.
2. The Lead with Jake Tapper. I LOVE JAKE TAPPER! (Jake Tappy for short.) He's a really good journalist who I have yet to sense a bias from. This is usually my news show of choice, but I recently discovered his show is in podcast form so I can catch up on it the next day on my drive to work if I want to.
Jack Tapper is always concerned for America...
We all are, Jake. We all are...
3. The View. I've watched The View for years and actually was in the studio audience twice! Joy Behar is and always will be my favorite co-host. I normally watch Hot Topics and fast forward interviews that don't interest me.
4. The Late Show with Stephen Colbert. This is another show we were in the studio audience for! Colbert's political monologues are BITING. Again, we sometimes fast forward the interviews if the guest is someone we're not interested in. If you received a Snap Chat from me several days ago that simply said "I hate Justin Timberlake", it's because we were watching him on Colbert and he is just ANNOYING. He tries so hard to be funny and he's not. And he think his shit doesn't stink. Wow, that was a tangent! I hope I didn't alienate my JT loving readers!
5. Survivor/Big Brother. Since these are both CBS reality shows, I combined them. Paul and I get very invested in each season of Survivor and Big Brother. Big Brother is only on for 100 days in the summer and Survivor has two 12 week seasons a year. So for about half the year, we have no reality TV to watch. People have suggested The Amazing Race but my least favorite part of Survivor and Big Brother are the challenges, and that's what I feel like most of The Amazing Race is, right? Guess what is starting soon? The FIRST season of CELEBRITY BIG BROTHER! I am very excited, even though I have a feeling the "celebrities" are going to be people like Snooki and Omarosa. I think I will do a post on my DREAM Big Brother cast...