A blog about my life, fitness and fun! (...and maybe a few cat pictures...)

A blog about my life, fitness and fun! (...and maybe a few cat pictures...)

Saturday, December 9, 2017

Weekly Workouts



It was a busy weekend and a busy week. But of course the workouts were completed...

Saturday- 6 miles in my neighborhood. My run got interrupted a couple times because I had to call 911! Read all about this crazy situation here.



Sunday- 5 mile run, 1 mile walk. This was a sucky, sucky day and a sucky, sucky run. I felt all jacked up. Ever since Hillary Clinton my ITB has hurt due to sitting in very tight quarters in the audience. Isn't it crazy I can run for 3 hours without my ITB hurting but SITTING in certain positions bothers it? It will probably bother me for the rest of the week and go back to normal...

Monday- 6 miles. I didn't feel *as* jacked up as the day before, so I was happy about that. My phone said the real feel was 35 so I wore shorts. It was NOT 35, it was freezing! By the time I was done running, my legs were BRIGHT red.

Tuesday- Lifting chest @ home. I had a really great workout and did a TON of push ups... 125 is a ton, right?

Jelly, get off my bench! 
Mommy needs to do chest press!

Wednesday- Lifting back @ home. Fun fact: I walked 11.5 miles today! I had work and two chorus concerts, so I was MOVING. I was shocked.



Thursday- 6 miles. This run felt GREAT. It was cold, I had a good podcast, and I didn't feel jacked up anymore.

Friday- 6 miles. Another run that felt good. Yay! Stretching with Jelly after...


Do you know what I mean by "jacked up"? I don't know how to describe it other than just achy and creaky and like one side of me is... jacked up!

5 comments:

  1. Sorry that the IT is acting up. I don't usually feel "jacked up" but I can get a cranky IT at times. Usually out of the blue!

    125 pushups is probably 100 too many as far as I'm concerned!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. For me spinning or biking bothers my ITB or sitting still for a long time.

      Delete
  2. 125 pushups!! Eeep! That's more than a ton!

    ReplyDelete
  3. 125 push ups?! You were on total beast mode!

    ReplyDelete