A blog about my life, fitness and fun! (...and maybe a few cat pictures...)

A blog about my life, fitness and fun! (...and maybe a few cat pictures...)

Sunday, December 31, 2017

Blogger Holiday Card Swap


Hola, Holiday Peeps! This year, I participated in the Fairytales and Fitness Holiday Card Swap. I was randomly assigned a blogger to send a holiday card to and someone was randomly assigned my name. I thought this card exchange would be a good way to spread some holiday cheer and connect with other bloggers.

The blogger I sent a card to was Deborah @ Confessions of a Mother Runner. I have been reading Deborah's blog for several months but I still had fun deciding what card and small gift to send her.

My card arrived in the mail the day after Christmas, so it was a nice surprise and kept the holidays going! Katrina from My Pineapple Ponderings sent me a lovely card. In fact, it's the kind I might frame for next year!



Inside the card was a beautiful bracelet. It says "wanderlust" on it. In her card, Katrina told me she admired how Paul and I do so many things and that the bracelet reminded her of us. I thought that was really sweet. Sometimes I feel like all I do is stay home in my jammies, but we do go out and do a lot of fun things too.


It was a lovely card and a beautiful bracelet. Thank you so much, Katrina!


Thanks to Fairytales and Fitness for organizing this fun swap!

11 comments:

  1. Aww, what a great card and gift! That bracelet is perfect for you. It's so fun to get "fun" mail! I'm glad you participated again this year! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a fun exchange! Hope you have a fun, and safe, New Years Eve!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, you too Lisa! We're in for the night so we're safe as safe can be...

      Delete
  3. Most of the time. We can work each other's nerves. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. เราพร้อมดูแลชีวิตประชาชน ด้วย สล็อต Pg ทดลองเล่น สล็อต Pg เว็บไซต์เดียวจบ ครบทุกเกมส์ สล็อต Pg ยอดเยี่ยมเว็บผู้ให้บริการเกมส์ สล็อตออนไลน์ เกมยิงปลา คาสิโนออนไลน์ซุปเปอร์สล็อต

    ReplyDelete
  5. ทางเข้า pg slot 888 เกมสล็อตมาใหม่ ที่พวกเราชี้แนะ มาทั้งยัง5 เกม PG ข้างต้นจะเล่นง่ายแถมยังเต็มไปด้วยสีสัน ที่งดงามยังเป็นเกมที่ สมัครเล่นง่ายไม่จำเป็นที่จะต้องใช้ทุนสูง

    ReplyDelete
  6. รีวิวPG SLOT DRAGON เป็นเกมสล็อตออนไลน์ที่มีผู้เล่นสูงสุดถึง 243 บรรทัด โดยมีธีมภาพของมังกรเป็นหลัก และมีการออกแบบเสียงที่มีความสมจริง PGSLOT

    ReplyDelete
  7. สมัครสล็อต pgslot เครดิต ฟรี สมัครง่าย ผ่านระบบอัตโนมัติ 3 วินาที ทำให้ทุกท่านเพลิดเพลิน ไปกับการเล่น ได้ทุกที่ทุกเวลา ส่วนขั้นตอนการสมัครสมาชิกนั้น pg slot ไม่ยุ่งยากเลย

    ReplyDelete
  8. pgzeed. game ฉันไม่สามารถเล่นเกมหรือรู้จักเกม PGZeed ได้นั่นเองค่ะ แต่หากมีข้อมูลเพิ่มเติมเกี่ยวกับเกมดังกล่าว PG SLOTสามารถแบ่งปันมาได้เลยค่ะ

    ReplyDelete
  9. PG Slot Asia เกมส์สล็อตพีจีออนไลน์ โดยตรงเว็บไซต์ใหม่ ฝากถอนโอนไวดูแลตลอดการเล่นเกมของลูกค้ารับโบนัสกับslot asia เล่นง่ายจ่ายเร็ว PG SLOT เว็บไซต์พวกเราเหมาะสมที่สุดในประเทศ

    ReplyDelete