Today, I'm going to share 5 random things about this weekend. Honestly, so much went on that I could've shared ten things! But I will stick to the rules.
1. Our solar panels are officially ON. It was a long but very easy process to get our solar panels from Solar City. Easy as in, we were hands off and Solar City took care of EVERYTHING. We didn't have to do any of the paperwork or leg work. If we needed to electronically sign something, it was sent to us. That's it! I'm excited that our house is now 76% solar! And just in time for the holidays...
2. The kitties are going to start eating homemade chicken! That's right, I convinced Paul that they should have homemade chicken for their 4 o'clock feeding. Paul makes them a special breast with no seasonings or anything. Christmas DEVOURS his and Jelly just licks the top of his... Then of course Christmas comes to eat the remains. I bet you are wishing you could see their first special chicken meal? Well never fear, I have it recorded!
Just listen to that purr and tell me you wouldn't do that for your kitty!!!
Chrissy's like... "This can't be real, I better eat it as fast as possible."
Jelly's like... "Why is that camera in my face?"
3. I saw this meme on Facebook and just had to share it with you.
4. This is how my Monday started...
I didn't have time to clean it up or I would've been late for work. So I ran into the house, poured another bowl, and just let that sit there all day until I got home and could clean it up!
5. Today is Nutcracker Day! Every year, I take the fourth graders to see Central Pennsylvania Youth Ballet perform The Nutcracker at The Whitaker Center. It is such a magical day for me AND the students. I love the music and dancing and I'm glad I get to share the experience with over 100 fourth graders!