Today, my theme for Friday 5 isThings I Love About Being HOME.
Paul and I just got back from a 6 day Northern California vacation. We enjoyed every minute of it, but we were ready to come back to our favorite place in the world!
Oh, if you missed my 30k Race Recap, check it out here!
Here are 5 Things I Love About Being HOME:
1. MY KITTIES! I miss my kitties so much while we are gone. Luckily, we have an excellent cat sitter who even stays overnight. She texts us pictures and gives us daily updates. (Local peeps, msg me if you are interested in her services!)
2. My bed. Even though the king sized bed at the 4 Points Sheraton we stayed at the last two nights of our trip was probably the most comfortable bed I ever slept in, it can't compare to our rumpled up queen we have at home.
3. My garden. I was scared my garden would go crazy while we were gone, but it wasn't too bad. I even got my first squash while I was away and a bunch of cherry tomatoes!
4. Convenience. Just having all my STUFF at arms reach is awesome. And look, the day after we got home, I made this yummy dinner with the squash pictured above. In Cali, this meal would have cost $18!!!
5. My foam roller. My heart didn't miss this but my muscles did!