A blog about my life, fitness and fun! (...and maybe a few cat pictures...)

A blog about my life, fitness and fun! (...and maybe a few cat pictures...)

Friday, February 22, 2019

A Weird Morning!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Thursday morning was a weird morning! My alarm was set for 7:30 (two hour delay!) but my neighbor woke me up at 6:58 when he decided to shovel snow right outside my bedroom window. Arrrrgh!

It looked icy outside, so I hit up the treadmill at Planet Fitness. I had a great workout! After my shower, I realized I forgot to pack a bra, underwear, and socks for work! I was most upset about the socks.

As I was getting dressed, my friend Lauren called me. Her car wouldn’t start and she needed a ride to work. I was happy to help out my friend and colleague! Lauren always gives me rides when I am having car trouble. It was fun to ride to work with her. We just laughed and jibber jabbered the whole time. She also recommended I keep extra undergarments in the car in case my little mishap happens again. Noted.

When we got to work, we headed right to my classroom because there was a faculty meeting. Even though we called our principal to let him know we would be late, it’s still weird to walk into a meeting ten minutes late!

Because I didn’t have any breaks between the meeting, my morning duty, and my first two classes of the day, I wasn’t able to eat my breakfast until 11:45!!! I was a hot mess. And I may have mentioned to the students several times how hungry I was because I didn’t eat breakfast… I think I was a little dramatic about it. But the kids know that if I tell them I’m hungry, it’s my polite way of saying, “Don’t mess with me!”

So that was my morning!
Would you rather go to work without a bra, underwear, or socks!?

6 comments:

  1. So what did you do about your undergarments? Did you go back home to get them?
    I bet it was nice sharing your new ride with your friend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No I had no time to get them. I was late as it is picking up my friend!

      Delete
  2. I would rather go without underwear -- I mean it's not TOTALLY necessary IMO :) And even though I can go without a bra, I never do! My girls might be little but I like to keep them contained.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd rather go without a bra, underwear, and socks... in that order!

      Delete
  3. I could never go out in public without a bra. I absolutely would not. I have a D-cup and look ridiculous without one. I don't care how late I would be to whatever my appointment is, I would either go home or stop at a store that sells them!

    That's nice that you got to give your friend a ride (in your new car)! Do you think about places you can go just so you can drive your new car? When I first got my car I was like "do I need to go to the store for anything?" always looking for excuses to drive it haha!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nah I do not just drive it to drive it. I'm worried about gas haha. It definitely uses more gas than my Cobalt. Tomorrow I get to drive to Philly in it!

      Delete