A blog about my life, fitness and fun! (...and maybe a few cat pictures...)

A blog about my life, fitness and fun! (...and maybe a few cat pictures...)

Sunday, May 20, 2018

Another day in America.

On Friday, 8 students and 2 teachers where killed by a gunman at Santa Fe High School.

Are we even surprised anymore that each week, innocent Americans are murder?

I feel helpless and I am SICKENED. This is like the twilight zone. People keep dying and THERE IS NO EFFORT TO STOP IT.

I. DO. NOT. CARE. WHAT. THE. ANSWER. IS.

Let's find the answer and solve the problem.

Until we do, children and teachers will keep dying.


3 comments:

  1. There are no words to express how sad and angry I am. Do you think that social media plays a part in all of this? I think about it and when we were growing up (well, especially me since I am older)...kids had guns but nothing like this happened. What changed? I am not saying I am for or against guns, but I wonder what else is happening in our society that is causing this. Clearly it's not just the weapons, right? Or am I wrong. I just don't know...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it is definitely a multi faceted problem. I truly think if we cared enough to figure it out, we could. Try everything. What do we have to lose? We're already losing.

      Delete
    2. yes, totally agree...we gotta try something because what we are (not) doing ain't working.

      Delete