Today, my theme for Friday 5 is:
5 Pictures from this Week!
1. I have the best husband ever. Earlier this week, a friend from school gave me a big Gertrude Hawk chocolate bar. I ate about 1/4 of it. I told Paul there was chocolate in the fridge for him. He ate the whole thing! I didn't realize he was going to eat all of it... it was so big. I thought he would leave some for me. Well, I guess I
flipped out expressed my opinion clearly because when I got home from school the next day, this was waiting for me!
2. Gross!!! On Wednesday morning, a huge thousand legger scampered across my living room and under the couch! Never fear, Jelly was on the case. He was still staked out there when I left for work. I wonder if he got it?
3. I saw this quote on Facebook, and I love it.
4. We're ready! I was at Dollar General so I picked up some Halloween Candy. We may as well be prepared, right!?
5. Thursday was a crap-tastic day. It began at 3:30am... when I woke up but COULD NOT FALL BACK ASLEEP. However, it was my first bad day of the school year, and it's nearly the end of September, so that's not bad. I got home from work and just crashed... for a little. Then I had to teach three piano lessons. I felt like this squirrel that was outside our window on Tuesday...
It was just one of those days...