Today's Friday 5 theme is FREE! (per the rules of the Friday 5 Link Up).
This means I can talk about anything I want to!
Don't worry, I will actually write something this week. (Last week my panties were in a twist about my car.)
So today I will talk about random stuff...
1. I DECIDED TO BUY A PIANO! The piano I am using now is my uncle's and it is so old and doesn't hold a tune very well anymore. I found some great leads on used pianos that are in mint condition, tuned, and offer free shipping within a certain mile radius. I am hoping to actually pull the trigger on this before I go back to work.
2. Paul and I booked a quickie beach getaway! In mid August, we are heading to Cape May, NJ for a day and then Wildwood, NJ for a day. After I booked the hotel, I realized it coincides with our 8 year wedding anniversary! How perfect!
3. On Tuesday, I got to hang out with my work friends at a BBQ. I am so lucky to not just like, but LOVE the people I work with. Not everyone has that! We all respect and trust each other. I have their back and they have my back. They make me laugh and they are truly like family.
4. NEW EARRINGS! I got these at Kohl's the other day on a whim. They are Jennifer Lopez, originally $18 but on clearance for $5.20. We got 30% off, which took the grand total down to $3.64. I AM IN LOVE!!!!!
5. And just a few funnies/food for thought for this Friday!
Today, I'm linking up with the DC girls for Friday 5!