Well, I kind of waited until the last minute to write this wrap up. I will have to give you the short and sweet version of what I was up to this weekend. I also have almost no pictures so you will simply need to be delighted by my way with words this morning...
1. My weekend started off with a bang when I got home Friday afternoon and realized not only did I leave my phone at work, but I got a $52.50 traffic ticket in the mail from Massachusetts Department of Transportation. Don't worry, we're fighting it.
2. The most annoying thing about not having my phone was that I never knew what time it was (I don't wear I watch) and I couldn't play solitaire in bed. I can't wait to play solitaire tomorrow night!
3. I had some excellent runs this weekend. I'll talk more about them in an upcoming post, but let's just say between Wednesday and Sunday I ran 31 miles! today (Monday) is a rest day for sure!
4. Saturday night was the Spring Formal Prom Run, hosted by my dear friend JK-L. You can read all about my wacky evening here. But here's a sneak peak...
5. Apparently, I can't sleep anymore. I had the best night sleep ever on Wednesday night, but ever since, I just lay in bed for hours and then wake up in the morning much earlier than I need to get up. I hope tonight I can break this bad sleeping streak and get some really good ZZZZzzzzzsss. I have an epic gym workout planned for Tuesday so I'm going to need it!
6. Sunday was my Aunt Patti's picnic that she has every year. It was awesome to hang out with all my aunts, uncles, grandma, parents, and cousins. My dad brought his juggling balls and was giving tips to my cousins. He was the hit of the picnic!
My daddy can juggle better than your daddy.
That's the short and sweet story of my weekend. Tell me something short and sweet about your weekend!