A blog about my life, fitness and fun! (...and maybe a few cat pictures...)

A blog about my life, fitness and fun! (...and maybe a few cat pictures...)

Friday, May 23, 2014

I must redirect you today...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Happy Friday! Yesterday felt like Friday to me. I am still trying to catch up on sleep from Wednesday night. I stayed up past midnight watching the Survivor Finale and then reading message boards about the outcome. GO TONY!


And Woo. LOVE WOO!

Instead of a normal post today, I'd like to redirect you over to Lis @ 26.2 x 2. She interviewed me for a Blogger Profile on her running blog and today I am featured!

Make sure you stop by and read the post, as well as follow the rest of Lis's running, marathon training, and basset hound adventures!
Have a wonderful weekend!

5 comments:

  1. Awww, thanks for redirecting everyone to my blog! And sorry to interrupt your normal posts at the last minute, haha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am going to check it out ") I still have never seen an episode of Survivor!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So fun to see you profiled on 26.2x2! Happy Friday :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG. i seriously loved this season. i really wanted tasha to win! or spencer.... i'm all about the under dogs :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm heading over now to check it out! :)

    ReplyDelete