A blog about my life, fitness and fun! (...and maybe a few cat pictures...)

A blog about my life, fitness and fun! (...and maybe a few cat pictures...)

Sunday, May 11, 2014

Things my mom taught me...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...


Happy Mother's Day to my wonderful mother!!!

You taught me countless things, but here are a few...







I am 31 years old. By the time my mom was 31, 
she had a 7 year old, 6 year old, and 4 year old.
I CAN'T EVEN IMAGINE THAT!!!


My fam all grown up!


Mom, me, my older brother, and cousin circa 1983


My SIL, Mom, and me


My mom and her mom... two amazing ladies!


HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY, MOMMA!!!!

I hope you feel appreciated every day of the year, not just today!


10 comments:

  1. I hope you have a wonderful day with you momma!

    ReplyDelete
  2. your mom is so stinkin cute! i love it. and i love all the lessons she taught you. i hope that i am teaching my baby the same things :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Reading is fun...YEP! My mom taught me that lesson too...she was also an English major :o) I'm glad you have such a great relationship with your mom!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Like mother like daughter! My mom didn't even go to college, but she read to us alllll the time when we were kids and always took us to the library. When I was older, she always took me to book stores and would give me money to buy books. I had to use my own money too, but sometimes she would throw me a couple bucks :)

      Delete
  4. The most beautiful family, you are all truly blessed.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great post! I think the 1983 pic is in my Mom's kitchen!

    ReplyDelete