Here are the answers to the questions given to me by Heather!
1. What state do you live in?
A view from a PA run.
2. You won a free entry to ANY marathon in the world, which would you choose?
As long as airfare and accommodations were also included, the Stinson Beach 50k. (I know, not a marathon.) It's not the entry price I'm worried about- it's only $70. It's the airfare getting there! I have run on the Dipsea trail before and hiked through Muir Woods... to actually spend more time there exploring/racing would be a dream come true!
I was running up the Dipsea Trail toward Muir woods.
When I turned around, this is what I saw!
3. Will you run a marathon?
I have run several. I just ran Boston and am recovering from that.
4. What does training look like for you when you are training for a race?
It totally depends on the race! If it's a marathon, normally I just plan my long runs and do whatever I feel like during the week.
5. What is your favorite course to run?
I love trail running. Anything in the woods would be my favorite!
6. How many hours of sleep do you get?
7. What is your favorite spring/summer activity?
Playing cards on the back porch with my hubby.
8. What is something on your bucket list?
Several vacations... including Europe, Alaska, California, Florida, and Colorado.
9. What is your favorite food?
We have a hearty appetite!
10. What is your favorite ice cream flavor?
Anything with cake/cookie pieces in it. *See above.
11. What is your favorite quote?
"Poor is the man whose pleasure depends on the permission of another." -Madonna
Here are the questions given to me by Kristina!
Thanks again to Heather and Kristina for nominating me! I had fun answering your questions and looking back at old pictures.
What race would you run if entry/accommodations were free?
Something on your bucket list?