Instead of a "normal" Weekend Wrap Up, I shall do this wrap up in list format. I am looking forward to a healthy week. I have a lot of work commitments so whatever illness has been plaguing me for the past 7 days needs to back the eff off so I can live my life.
1. Friday was an impromptu rest day. Best decision I could have made!
2. Instead of going out and doing something crazy on Friday night, Paul and I stayed in and ordered pizza and watched Seinfeld. I ate 3 pieces- that's half a medium pizza! And I also drank about 2/3 of the Diet Pepsi shown below. I know, I don't drink fake sugar anymore. But that night, I did and it was good! I thoroughly enjoyed every single chemical I consumed.
4. Saturday afternoon, we celebrated the life of my husband's grandfather- "Bubba" who passed away in March. Bubba was 95 years old. Even up until the end, he smoked cigars, ate chocolate donuts every morning, and had a martini in the every evening. My kind of guy!
Paul and his awesome family!
5. On Saturday evening we watched The Wolf of Wall Street. INCREDIBLE MOVIE! I love Leonardo DiCaprio! It was pretty long but I only got bored once or twice. The rest of the movie was pretty funny/amusing.
6. We had a photo session with Chrissy...
Can you even see him with his big white belly!?
See any good movies lately?
What's the most pizza you ate in one sitting?