Thank you to Amanda @ Running With Spoons for this Thinking Out Loud link up! Here is some randomness for you on this Thursday morning!
1. Can you believe I have had a Hershey bar sitting on my desk at work for almost a month and I didn't even eat it? It was from a local church- just a little something they stuck in our mailboxes to show appreciation for the teachers. I finally took it home and look what Paul did to it...
He's such a jokester.
2. A co-worker recently went to Eastern State Penitentiary to take a tour. This is a run down prison in Philadelphia which is now a historical site. I am going to try to convince Paul to go this weekend. We went to Alcatraz and really enjoyed it. This place looks almost as interesting!
3. I've been a little sad lately, but do you know what cheers me up? (Even if it's only for a few minutes...) Dancing to the song Lollipop by Mika. I have a awesome dance I do to it in my reindeer pajamas. It is quite the sight.
4. I have not had my hair cut or trimmed in 2 years. It's getting ridiculous.
Most of the time I have it pulled back...
Sometimes I wear it curly...
But if I brush it... YIKES!
5. Can someone recommend a TV series for Paul and I to start this summer? It is hard for us to find one we both like. For example, he was really into Breaking Bad, The Wire... things like that. Me? I'm more of a Weeds, How I Met Your Mother, and Dr. Phil kind of gal. It's hard to find middle ground! Here are some of the shows we watched together, to give you and idea...
Orange is the New Black
Parks and Recreation
American Horror Story
Okay, new ideas.... GO!
Tell me something random... Think Out Loud!