1. Edy's Campfire S'mores ice cream. I found this at Amelia's, which makes me think it may be a discontinued flavor. I only got one carton. Gosh darnit!!!
2. Gullifty's. It's a yummy restaurant in New Cumberland. I've never had something that wasn't amazing there. If it's your first time, I definitely recommend their soups and sweet potato fries with their spicy mayo dipping sauce. Worth every calorie and gram of fat!!!
3. Wine. I took a break from wine for awhile. I switched to Dirty Martinis. But now it's back to wine! My favorites are Merlot and Cabernet Savignon... anything dry and red. Oh, and no high class taste for this gal. I can't tell an $8 bottle of wine from a $20 bottle of wine! This Fat Cat wine is a current favorite of mine.
4. Nataliedee. I've been loving Nataliedee for quite a long time now. I believe I discovered her in college? She posts a new cartoon every. freaking. day.
5. This hilarious video, entitled: "Contemporary Dance How-To HILLARIOUS"
6. This photo of Jelly.
ps. When Paul saved this on my computer, he called it Jelly is Jesus.jpg
7. This quote:
8. The character Morgan Tookers on The Mindy Project. This show is hit or miss for us, but whenever Morgan is on the screen, we are rolling! Don't believe me? Check out Buzzfeed's 27 Reasons Why Morgan from The Mindy Project is the Best.
Previous Things I'm Loving Posts
8 Things I'm Loving RIGHT NOW! 8-30-13
8 Things I'm Loving RIGHT NOW! 8-11-13
8 Things I'm Loving RIGHT NOW! 7-20-13
Tell me something you're loving RIGHT NOW!
What's your favorite wine?
Favorite ice cream?
Do you watch The Mindy Project?