Today is my Dad's birthday! Not sure if you know, this but I have the best dad in the world!
Just off the top of my head, here are 10 Reasons he's an awesome dad!
1. He took us sledding and ice skating when we were kids, then skiing when we were teenagers.
2. He made up fun games for us to play, like "Magic Carpet Ride", "Don't Get On My Back While I'm Sleeping", and "Funny Exercises".
3. He played Aerosmith all the time when we were kids!
4. He took me to NYC one year when my mom couldn't. He shopped for clothes with me at Macy's and we saw Cats on Broadway!
5. He went to all my band and chorus concerts and all the musicals I was in.
6. He made sure me and my brothers always had bikes In fact, he bought me the spin bike I have now!
7. He worked really hard so we could go on family vacations to the beach.
8. He loves our mom and treats her like a queen.
9. He took us to see DAVID COPPERFIELD perform!
10. He built my brother a huge skateboard ramp in the back yard. Half pipe. My dad can do anything, no joke.
And now, some fun pics, just for... fun!
That's my dad at a H.S. basketball game scoring.
He's always been athletic!
Dad on the Susquehanna River... probably the 80s!
Is that a Super Soaker behind him?
3 little kids... Dang, I bet we were a handful!
My dad and I at my wedding in 2008.
My mom and dad on their wedding day in 1977.
HAPPY BIRTHYDAY, DADDIO!
I love you!!