I've been having a lot of snow days and 2 hour delays lately. This has led me to start DVR'ing episodes of Full House. I know. As if I need another avenue to waste time. Did you know there are like 14 episodes of Full House on a day? (Don't worry, I only watch the "good" ones.)
Dang, I loved this show when I was a kid! I sent fan mail to Candace Cameron and Jodie Sweetin. It was definitely one of my favorite shows. But as I watch it as a 31 year old, I realize really it was absolutely ridiculous...
1. Danny Tanner was the funniest person on this show. My favorite thing he ever said: "Am I the raddest baddest dad a a kid ever had?"
2. Parents could just walk into schools... I watched an episode where Danny just waltzed into Steve's wrestling practice. Yeah right! It would not go down that way anymore.
3. Michelle was a BRAT. I fast forward through all her scenes.
4. They had a lot of "very special episodes". Like the one when DJ had an eating disorder for a day. (I'm not making fun of eating disorders, but I am making fun of getting one and overcoming it within a two day period!)
5. Whenever someone learned a lesson, you would hear a violin and then a faint saxophone in the background.
6. Uncle Jesse was actually very hot.
7. Joey was really creepy. He wasn't related to anyone in the house. What the heck was he doing there? Helping with the girls when Danny's wife passed away, I know, but at some point things were under control. I guess he didn't have family or any girlfriends so he wanted to live there.
And now for fun... a little Buzzfeed for you!
The 19 Most WTF Moments from Full House
What was your favorite TV show as a kid?
Have you watched Full House lately? Did you think it was as ridiculous as I did!?