A blog about my life, fitness and fun! (...and maybe a few cat pictures...)

A blog about my life, fitness and fun! (...and maybe a few cat pictures...)

Saturday, October 21, 2017

Weekly Workouts!


Hey all! Just a quick and dirty recap today.
This week was sort of blah. It wasn't bad, it was just a git 'er done week. I enjoyed my runs... plodding along in the mornings...

Saturday- 6 miler. My knee was hurting at the end of last week but today it was feeling a lot better.

Sunday- Rest. I slept until noon! Crap! My sleep is going to be all messed up this week... I spent the day running errands and cooking. It was beautiful out, I just didn't feel like making the time to run.

Monday- 6 miler. It's so dark in the mornings now. It used to get light during my runs but now it doesn't get light until right before I leave for work.

Tuesday- Freezing cold 6 miler! When I say freezing cold, I mean 39 degrees! That's quite a drastic jump from the temps we have been having. I had to bundle up!



Wednesday- Lifting upper body at home. I would've preferred to run because I had a good podcast, but since I planned to run Thurs-Sat (Saturday being a race!) I made the good choice and lifted. Plus I hadn't lifted in awhile!

Thursday- 6 miles. I had a great podcast! But my knee hurt later. Why? I thought that went away. Who knows.

Friday- 6 miles again. I'm loving my morning fall runs with my Survivor podcasts! Is running just an excuse for me to listen to podcasts!? Maybe sometimes... But more importantly, it's my "me" time in the morning.

How were your workouts this week?
Anyone watching Survivor? Who do you like?

I like:

Ryan, Ben, Lauren, Devon, Desi, Dr. Mike

2 comments:

  1. I didn't realize Survivor started again. I've always wanted to get into it and watch... how far along are they (maybe I can catch up this weekend?).

    My workouts have been okay. Nothing too major or crazy but no injuries or setbacks so it's all good! I wish we could have some cooler temperatures here!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 4 eps. You could catch up! I think the game is going to get really good. I'm glad your training is going well!

      Delete