A blog about my life, fitness and fun! (...and maybe a few cat pictures...)

A blog about my life, fitness and fun! (...and maybe a few cat pictures...)

Saturday, October 14, 2017

Weekly Workouts!



My stupid knee started to randomly hurt again.
I haven't mentioned my knee in awhile because it actually hasn't bothered me in a really long time! In fact, this is the longest it has gone away for. So I guess I should be happy about that?

Saturday- 6 miler at Hampden Park. Paul worked out at the gym so I ran over to the park. Unfortunately, there was a soccer tournament and it was so crowded. I hate running around lots of people!

Sunday- Rest. I was not feeling great all weekend, so it was a nice day to do nothing. Except for take our nieces and nephew to Pumpkinfest!

Monday- 6 rainy miles. It was so humid! My knee started to randomly hurt later in the day. I thought maybe it was from driving for a long time and then sitting at a conference. My knee has not hurt in a LONG time. I actually started to forget about it. I dare say this is the longest I have gone without my knee hurting.

Tuesday- Same as Monday. My knee started feeling weak by the end of the run and then it hurt the rest of the day.

Wednesday- 6 morning miles! Same thing happened as Tuesday. Hm. Why does my knee hurt? Oh yeah, I remember that when it used to hurt, there was no rhyme or reason. (Unless I lifted lower body, then it would definitely hurt!)

Thursday- Lifting chest @ home. I decided to give my knee a break and what do you know, it didn't hurt today.

Friday- Lifting chest @ home. My knee hurt as soon as I woke up. WTF!? Did I go for a run in my sleep? Then I remembered how the doctor told me that activity probably helps my knee to not feel stiff and stuff. Hmmm. I still decided to lift anyway because I want to run this weekend.

7 comments:

  1. I hope your knee pain goes away, bah! Not fun for anything to hurt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a bummer about the knee. I hate when my body decides to be a jerk. Are you still doing your PT exercises? Did all your other issues (leg nerve pain and SI joint finally go away too)? Have a great run today!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do some of them because I think there are certain ones that made my SI hurt. Yes my hip pain is gone, nerve pain went away totally but now I feel it a little bit because of my knee. It is TOTALLY knee really.

      Delete
  3. Your knee sounds like mine in the fact that I just cannot find any rhyme or reason for it to start to hurt and for it to stop hurting! Believe me, I have tried to figure it out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can your knee feel that winter is coming? Not funny? ok, i'll stop.

    My knees hurt when I go to the movies, the seats are not comfy on my knees at all.

    ReplyDelete