A blog about my life, fitness and fun! (...and maybe a few cat pictures...)

A blog about my life, fitness and fun! (...and maybe a few cat pictures...)

Monday, May 7, 2018

MIA

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Sorry I've been MIA for a few days... I got really sick early Sunday morning. I just wrote sub plans and since I have my computer out, I figured I'd write something really quick. My Weekend Wrap Up isn't done because I got sick before I could finish it. Freaking sucks. I really hope I feel better soon. It's been a long time since I had a stomach virus. Meg Go Run never went dark for a day so I figured I better pop on and write something. I hope your Monday is starting off well and hopefully I will catch up with you all tomorrow.

6 comments:

  1. Oh no, I hope whatever you have passes soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you feel better soon!! Thank you for taking the time to pop in here and give us an update!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry to hear this :( Alan was sick 3 days last week with a stomach bug. No fun at all. Hope yours goes away much quicker!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ugh...yuck, Megan! I am hoping you are feeling better--stomach bugs just are the worst!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh honey I hope you feel better soon. I got it at Open House and had to leave and didn’t make it back to work for a week. Take it easy!

    ReplyDelete