A blog about my life, fitness and fun! (...and maybe a few cat pictures...)

A blog about my life, fitness and fun! (...and maybe a few cat pictures...)

Sunday, May 14, 2017

Happy Mother's Day!


I want to wish a Happy Mother's Day to one of the strongest women I know- MY MOMMA!


In honor of all mothers and the women they raise, I wanted to share some quotes by or for strong women. (Sorry sons, I am feeling very GIRL POWER today!) I hope you find some or all of them as inspirational as I do!

"A strong woman looks a challenge dead in the eye and gives it a wink." -Gina Carey

"Here's to strong women: may we know them, may we be them, may we raise them." -Unknown

"We realize the importance of our voices only when we are silenced." -Malala Yousafzai

"It's not your job to like me, it's mine." -Byron Katie

"The question isn't who's going to let me; it's who's going to stop me." -Ayn Rand

"Never doubt that you are valuable and powerful and deserving of every chance and opportunity in the world to pursue and achieve your own dreams." -Hillary Clinton

4 comments:

  1. Happy Mothers Day to your mom and all the amazing moms out there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you have a wonderful day with your Momma (and your Kitties).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy mother's day to your mom, your SIL and to you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Mother's Day to your mom! I love this picture of you two from the march too <3.

    ReplyDelete