A blog about my life, fitness and fun! (...and maybe a few cat pictures...)

A blog about my life, fitness and fun! (...and maybe a few cat pictures...)

Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Fun Fall Ideas



It's time to officially accept the fact that it is fall. School has started, there's been Halloween decorations on the shelves at Big Lots for weeks, and my husband's fantasy football league has been in full swing for almost a month now.



I have no choice but to embrace the new fall season!

This past summer, I made a list of things I definitely wanted to do! We did cross somethings off the list (IUP, Fallingwater, the beach), but we didn't get to a lot of stuff (Red Rabbit, see a movie at the drive-in, Knoebel's).

I guess it is time to make a fall list! I think some of the events on my summer list that we didn't get done are going to be transferred to the fall list... as long as they are activities that can actually be done in the fall!


Megan & Paul's Fall Fun List!


1. Red Rabbit Drive In. My entire life, I have lived less than 30 minutes from the Red Rabbit and I have never been there. It's a travesty! I want to try a Bunny Burger and this mysterious "Bunny Dust" I hear so much about.


2. Gettysburg. In 4th grade, we went on a field trip to Gettysburg. That is the only time I have been there. I think it would be really fun to spend the day there, but I have to research more to figure out what would interest us the most.


3. The National Apple Harvest Festival. I eyed this puppy up last year. Several friends of mine even went and told me it was a blast. Yet for some reason, we did not make the time to go. This year will be different!


4. Fields of Adventure. This is another outing I wanted to do last fall but never got around to. The flashlight corn maze looks fun!


PS. Paul knows nothing about Megan & Paul's Fun Fall list, so if you mention any of these adventures to him, he will have no clue what you are talking about.


Can you think of anything else we should add to our Fun Fall List!? I would love your suggestions!


No comments:

Post a Comment