A blog about my life, fitness and fun! (...and maybe a few cat pictures...)

A blog about my life, fitness and fun! (...and maybe a few cat pictures...)

Wednesday, February 13, 2019

A Passage I Would Like To Share With You

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
My friend Bree shared this passage with me. It's from a book called The Five Invitations by Frank Ostaseski. I wanted to share it with you.

This person has a body, a heart, a mind just like me
This person gets worried and frightened just like me
This person is trying their best to navigate life just like me
May this person have the strength and support to navigate through the difficulties in life
May this person be free from suffering and it's causes
May this person be peaceful and happy
May this person be loved

I hope this passage touched you the way it touched me!

3 comments:

  1. I listened to a podcast with that author. He's an amazing man!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very good sentiment that we all need to remember!

    ReplyDelete