A blog about my life, fitness and fun! (...and maybe a few cat pictures...)

A blog about my life, fitness and fun! (...and maybe a few cat pictures...)

Saturday, November 10, 2018

Weekly Workouts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

I had a variety of workouts this week and LOTS of trail running!

Saturday- Zumba, deck of cards, another circuit, and a 3.5 mile walk with Bree. It was an ADD exercise type of day! My lower back felt a little tight from all the dancing and jumping.


Sunday- 7 miles on the AT. My back felt awesome all day. My hammy felt pretty good on the trail though, I just didn't want to push things by going longer.


Monday- Lifting at Planet Fitness. I basically did My New Gym Routine. I haven't lifted in awhile so I needed the pump!


Tuesday- 6 neighborhood miles. My back felt awesome! I stretched it after and I felt a TEENY bit of tightness but it went away. 6 miles on the road is a good test for it. Hammy felt a little wonky later in the day. If it's not one thing, it's the other...

Wednesday- Deck of cards workout, 2 treadmill miles, 10 minutes on the stair climber. I would have loved to run longer but I want to give my hammy a break. It did not hurt during the run or later in the day, so that's good. I took a 1/2 sick day from work since I only got 3 hours of sleep... for the third night this week. Paul wanted to hike so I agreed. We did four miles and it was a bloodbath. I laid on the couch the rest of the night. I was spent. And my knee was sooooo sore. Freaking A!

Thursday- 6 miles on the AT. I had a bunch of doctor appointments, so Paul and I hit the trail. It was a beautiful day and I had a pain free run! No back pain. No hammy pain. No knee pain. The universe is a strange thing...

Friday- Lifting at PF and a deck of cards workout. Nothing special!

How were your workouts this week?

6 comments:

  1. You did a lot this week! Glad that by Thursday everything was feeling back to normal. I did my usual -- heading out to Mexico today so next week will only be running, walking, swimming ... oh and maybe water aerobics since they do that at the resort!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You had a lovely sky for your run on Sunday! How fun for you and Paul to hit the AT together. Did you have off work on Thursday?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had two doctors appointments on Thursday. I was on the AT a lot this week and went today too. :)

      Delete
  3. I feel like I'm slipping back into the sore hamstrings post race. Have I religiously been doing my PT exercises? No. Only me to blame maybe! But I'm just resting a bit more between my running days.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh what a pain! Hey did you finish BB? If not you could do your PT while watching BB! What do you think of Survivor this season? I really like it!

      Delete