Today, I'm just going to share 5 random things about this week.
1. A stranger bought me coffee! I don't normally stop for coffee in the morning, but on Wednesday, I was really feeling it. The guy in line beside offered to pay for my coffee. The bitchy part of me wanted to tell him to buzz off but the nice part of me just accepted the kind gesture. "Thank you, I will pay it forward," I told him.
2. I saw a lot of deer on my morning runs. Since it's light out in the morning (not for long!) I run over to a park that I can only get to by a paved trail along a corn field. On Wednesday morning, I saw three deer in the park. They stared at me while I ran past, then they bounded through a small neighborhood and into the woods. On Thursday morning, I saw the same deer (probably) making their way through the neighborhood and into the woods. It was so beautiful. I love deer.
3. Paul is watching 13 Reasons Why with me and he loves it. I'm enjoying the rewatch and I'm picking up on a lot of things I missed the first time around. I do not pick up on the most obvious clues.
4. I haven't felt great this week. On Monday and Tuesday I was so tired and felt like I was getting a cold. Luckily, it never came on full force. Then on Thursday I felt really nauseous. I wasn't even hungry.
5. Can you help me find some headphones that don't freeze? Last week, the cord to my headphones froze during my run. The wire ended up snapping in half. I was annoyed. I bought a new pair and thought that if I didn't wrap the cord and just let it dangle, the wire wouldn't fold and snap in half. Well, the wire must be really touchy because after just one mile with my new headphones, the wire snapped and they didn't work anymore. How do yas all run in the cold without your headphone cord freezing???? I don't know why these headphones are suddenly doing this. I feel like this normally happens to me once per winter, not twice in less than two weeks!