Today, I'm just going to share 5 things I am excited to do in Central PA this holiday season!
1. Christmas at Longwood Gardens. Even though I have been told I would simply love it, I have NEVER been to Longwood. Christmas at Longwood was on our list last year but we never made it. I would really like to make this one a priority this year!
2. Kitchen Kettle Village. Ana has been telling me about this place in Lancaster for awhile and I figured we may as well go at Christmas time!
3. A Heartland Christmas Wine Trail. There are several participating wineries in Central PA! At the first winery you visit, you get a wine glass and a grapevine wreath. Then at each winery you visit, you make an ornament for your wreath. And you taste wines! I'm most excited to visit these wineries: Broad Mountain, Benigna's Creek, and Red Shale. Paul says, "I'm not making an ornament." I said, "YES YOU ARE!"
4. Candlelight Christmas in Millersburg, PA. My hometown Christmas tree lighting ceremony! Millersburg is a cute little town, and during the holiday season, the streets are lined with mini trees and lights. It's very home-y, and I can't wait to go!
5. ?????????????? Your turn! Tell me what I missed! What MUST we do in the Central PA area this holiday season!?