A blog about my life, fitness and fun! (...and maybe a few cat pictures...)

A blog about my life, fitness and fun! (...and maybe a few cat pictures...)

Thursday, February 12, 2015

Throwback Thursday!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
I feel like Throwback Thursday needs a hash tag beside it, but I don't use Twitter. By the way, is hash tag one word or two words!? I haven't felt much like writing this week, so I figured I would do a Throwback Thursday post of some of my favorite pics of me and my boy!

Look how young we were!
This picture was taken in 2006- right before I ran my first marathon!


2010 picture after running a Warrior Dash!


I don't know what we were trying to do in this picture but I think Paul looks really freaking hot! This is circa 2008...


An old picture from Thanksgiving at Paul's parent's house. Paul looks great, and I look like a frump.



A very old picture of Paul and Christmas! Can you believe Christmas was ever that small!? I don't think Christmas was even 1 year old yet.

One of the first pictures ever taken of me and Paul... 2006. Can you believe my hair!? That's not a perm- that's natural curl.

A pic from several years ago playing one of our favorite arcade games at Knoebels Grove.
(That cami is a sports bra now!)

7 comments:

  1. Two peas in a pod!

    You two look perfect together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pictures! Thanks for sharing!
    You were made for each other!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ya'll are So cute! ( I love finding pics from when our pets were just babies. Makes me want to just squeeze them, in a good way of course).

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun post - love all the pictures!!! You look cute in all of them!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What cute pictures! I love seeing some "behind the scenes" flashback pics!

    ReplyDelete